<p>A lovely-tone bell will call you precious, healing energy. They have been used in various forms of spell-crafting for centuries.</p> <p>Bells may also be used for energy clearing. It's a good time for that at the end of a ritual,</p> <p>but if unnecessary energy crops up during a ceremony, you can use the bell to disperse it.</p> <p>The bell's loud noise has long served to drive unwelcome spirits out.</p> <p>Altar bells are meant to attune you to the gods or goddesses so that they can hear you in your prayers and ritual work</p> <p>Vibrations produced when a bell is rung provide a powerful source of energy.</p>
- This altar bell's gentle ringing tone is great for clarity, cleansing and meditation
- Features the Pentacle. The Pentacle symbol is a talisman that is used in magical evocation
- Engraved with a Pentacle design, and features scalloped edges
- An esstential part of every ritual altar.
- Cleanse your altar bell using a sage smudge stick and have the smoke go over the altar bell for several moments.