Quantum Digest contains a broad spectrum profile of vegetarian digestive enzymes that support the digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, fiber and dairy. This formula offers two types of protease enzymes that facilitate the normal breakdown of proteins, dipeptides and tripeptides as well as promoting optimal protease activity across a wide pH range. Lipase enzymes promote the breakdown of fats. Amylase enzymes promote polysaccharide breakdown of starch and glycogen. Invertase and lactase enzymes support digestion of carbohydrate disaccharides, including dairy. Cellulase enzymes help break down plant cell wall components, promoting nutrient bioavailability of foods that contain fiber. For optimal effect, this enzyme blend is anchored with the botanical blend, Plant-Gest Support, which contains botanicals and pepsin (vegetarian source). Pepsin is a digestive enzyme that catalyzes the breakdown of protein to peptides. Quantum Digest is the realization of a breakthrough process: most of its vegetarian enzymes are made using a proprietary fermentation process derived from aspergillus. Although most pepsin is animal-based, our pepsin is vegetarian source. Thus, this plant enzyme formula is suitable for everyone, including vegetarians and vegans.
- Vegetarian Source Enzymes for Full Spectrum Digestive Support for Fats, Carbohydrates, Proteins and Dairy - "Don't Eat Cooked Food Without it!"
- The "Quantum Nutrition Effect" - When quantum-state nutrients are combined together, their effect is far greater than the sum of their individual benefits. Quantum-state products are the result of our relentless search to find not only the best grown phytonutrients worldwide, but also those with quantum energetic properties.
- No Tagalongs - You will never find artificial flavorings, colors or preservatives in our products. Magnesium stearate is a questionable and undesirable agent that is often used and we have eliminated it from our manufacturing process. Talcum powder is often used as a filler and flow agent; it is a suspected carcinogen and will never be found in our products.
- Ingredient Testing - QNL requires that scientific laboratory testing is performed on all raw and finished products. These tests include Bioenergetic testing, HPCS (High Performance Crystal Spectroscopy), HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography), AA (Atomic Absorption), Microbiological Analyses and DNA testing.
- Violite Packaging - Protecting Prescious Nutritients. Our bottles are custom-color manufactured (dark violet color) to block light-damaging frequencies. We use phthalate-free, nontoxic PET bottles because they can achieve a better induction seal than glass to block oxygen.